Banyan International School looks at providing holistic education to students from all walks of life. We seek not just to educate our students but to inspire them; and for those with a drive to excel in academics and develop into well-rounded individuals, we offer the ideal opportunity.
Parents wishing to apply to Banyan International School should complete the following steps:
- Arrange a visit to the School by setting an appointment with the admissions office.
- Request for registration form either from the School office or click on "Enroll now" to fill up the form.
- Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned below
- Age limit for Pre-Nursery is 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for class I is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
Documents for submission
- Filled up registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken
- Official copy of reports/marks card from previous school
- Two passport size photographs
For enquiries and details, you can get in touch with us on:
Ph: +91 90860 93561 , +91 90860 93562